I love using planners for daily basis as it makes planning and scheduling your day more organised and effective. It not just makes planning your day easier but also helps in planning months ahead.
Currently, I am using Nirmala Franklin Planner. And it have to say that it is the best planner I have used yet. The cover has an ethic print lamination with metal spiral binding. This makes it look quite elegant.
It begins with positives quotes and then has a calendar for 2016. Then they have a month layout on adjacent pages where you can write the highlights and important events of the day. Lastly, it has a day wise layout which is divided into 3 sections that is morning, afternoon and evening. This pattern is followed for all the months.
Further, it has expenses and contacts section wherein you could note down the important details. To be honest in today digital world, I still find it easier to note down all my expenses and daily schedules rather than having them in my phone.
It has a pocket folder which is quite useful as there are times when I end up writing tiny notes on paper or there is an important bill or document to be preserved. This pocket folder comes very handy for this purpose.
Then, it has a zip lock plastic bag which is very convenient to store pictures or other important things making sure it doesn’t fall off. It also has these cute sticker that says Appointment, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Party, Wedding, Parlour, etc. They also have blank stickers which one can customise. And a couple of Birthday and Anniversary labels.
Overall, I am happy with the planner as it serves all my needs. They can surely explore more designs for their cover pages. They could also increase the space for daily planner pages. The spiral binding makes it easier to use. Also, they could make the price more affordable.
If you want to know more about then planners, checkout there collection or buy then visit www.nirmalafranklin.com
Hair removal is very significant part of routine that any girl follows. It is very necessary be it hygiene purpose or for wearing a certain outfit. There are various procedures of hair removal from permanent to temporary, from expensive to economical, from time consuming to quick fix and from painless to not painless.
Different methods of hair removal:-
Wet Shaving: For this method, one has to wet the skin and then use the razor. Wet skin makes it easier for the razor to glide and also makes the whole process quicker.
Dry Shaving: For this method, water or any shaving agent does not come in the picture. The similar process is followed in a dry method. In wet as well as dry shaving the hair get cut from the surface and not from the roots.
Waxing: For this process the wax is used for the hair removal. This process is painful however the hair growth is slower compared to shaving. The hair is plucked from the roots.
Epilators: These are electric shavers which has rotating blades the pluck the hair from the roots. This is a bit painful but is surely quick and the hair takes more time to grow back compared to shaving and id less fussy then waxing.
Laser Hair Removal: This is a technique is a permanent one which requires you to go for multiple sittings. The hair starts growing back after good 6-7 months. In this method laser is used to pass a pulsating beam of light through the skin to your hair follicles.
Depilatory cream: These are hair removal creams that are applied on the required area, the cream works itself in to the skin making the hair weak and the hair dissolves on the skin.
Electrolysis: This procedure involves usage of a very fine needle that gets inserted into the hair follicle and destroys regenerative cells with a mild electrical current.
Well, as far as I know every girl is always on a go to find more methods that are convenient to her. I have found one for me and that’s shaving.
What I use:
- I use Disposable Razor for shaving my hand, legs and underarms. I follow the wet shaving method. As I find it most convenient for myself. I can do it as per my convenience, it is quick and easy. Also it involves no chemicals. I dispose the razor after using it once or max twice.
- For shaving my hands and legs I use DIY Shaving cream which I make whenever I need to shave or at times I make it in larger quantity and store it for future purpose.
- For upper lips I use Eyebrow razors. They come very handy, are convenient and can be done dry. They are so quick that I can do my upper lips even when I am travelling.
- I shave my hands and legs once in 15 days to a month while I shave my upper lips once in 10 -15 days.
Steps For shaving:
- Wet your skin: – I wet my skin with the shaving cream. Massage it, so it creates foam.
- Use the razor: – Then glide the razor in opposite direction of what the hair is growing. This ensures maximum hair removal in single strokes.
- Wash and dry: – Once the hair removal is done wash it with cold water, I pat dry my body.
- Moisturize: – I apply a generous coat of moisturizing lotion after the hair removal process.
- After Shave care: After a day or two I exfoliate my skin to make sure the skin is soft and smooth. This process reduces the strawberry skin and then moisturize.
Shaving myths Busted:
Myth 1: Shaving does not cause your hair to grow back thicker, darker or faster. The hair growth is determined by genetics and hormones.
Myth 2: Shaving do not leave skin dry and flaky. In fact it removes the top layer of dead skin. But remember to use a shaving gel and a moisturizing lotion after you shave to keep skin feeling (and looking) it’s best.
Myth 3: A new blade do not causes nicks and cuts if shaved with proper technique and attention.
Myth 4: Men’s razors are not better than women’s razors. As women razors are designed keeping in mind her requirements
Myth 5: You do not need to go to a salon to get smooth skin. As you know your skin the best and can take a proper care of it by following the right procedure and skincare after shave.
For a full video tutorial click above.
Hope this helps you. Also, if there is any procedure that you follow or have any queries that you would like to share please comment below.